Music Lesson Tuition & Prices
- Weekly half-hour music lessons are $84 per month.
- Weekly hour music lessons are $152 per month.
- Tuition for ensembles is $126 per quarter.
- Books cost $16-$42 per year.
- Call for information on instrument rentals or purchase.
- Missed lessons are not refundable.
- We have times available to reschedule missed lessons.
- Make-up lessons can be no later than 30 days from missed lesson.
- Ensembles are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- Please make your checks payable to Dungeness Music Academy, LLC.
- Tuition is paid at the beginning of each month.
- We prefer payment to be in the form of a check, this is easier for bookkeeping.
- Students, bring your notebook and current music books to each lesson.
- During the rest of the week you will need to practice the assignments given in the lessons.
- Most young students need adult help at home to establish and maintain a consistent practice routine.
- DMA holds recitals in the winter and spring for any students wishing to perform.
- We may offer adjudications. In a group setting, students perform solos for a guest teacher, who gives them feedback, instruction, and a grade. Feedback and instruction are shared with the whole class.
- We may organize performances in retirement homes, businesses, or parks throughout the year.
Connect With Us on Facebook
“Our son has blossomed in his love for music while taking lessons from Dungeness Music Academy. The time there is a fun, exciting adventure for him. He looks forward all week to his lessons. They have a love for music that is evident, (more…)
Chuck and KarenSequim WA
“My kids have loved their music lessons at DMA!”
“Our daughters have had lessons at Dungeness Music Academy for 5 years. I love that they make music fun for them. They challenge them while encouraging them in their natural gifts and abilities. We love Dungeness Music Academy!”
DawnPort Angeles WA
“I appreciate Dungeness Music Academy for stretching my children not just on a musical instrument but in all their musical abilities.”
“My son enjoys piano because of his teacher. He has patiently motivated my child to levels beyond my expectations and beyond the level that my son, himself, feels he is able to achieve! DMA makes music fun and enticing by (more…)
Priya JayadevPort Angeles WA
“Dungeness Music Academy is a great place where my kids are challenged and stretched to become better musicians. The instructor is patient and encourages them to reach their potential.”
TammyPort Angeles WA